April 9 - 12, 2019
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20001
Convenience and style merge at Marriott Marquis Washington, DC. Boasting a forward-thinking design that reflects its vibrant setting, our LEED® Silver-certified convention hotel is ideally located in downtown D.C. near Penn Quarter and Chinatown. The hotel is just blocks from the National Mall monuments and Smithsonian Museums. During your stay, enjoy the complimentary bi-level fitness center. Gather with friends or colleagues, and make use of complimentary Wi-Fi, in the beautiful white marble Atrium Lobby with a 55-foot custom sculpture. Please visit the hotel website for additional information.
The conference room block at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is now closed and the hotel is sold out.
Nearby hotels include:
Cambia Hotel Washington, DC Convention Center
The Henley Park Hotel
Things To Do
Please visit Destination DC website for more information on the area and things to do while at the conference.
Reservation Policies established by the National Business Group on Health:
- The Business Group contracted with the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC to offer the lowest group rate possible to our conference attendees. The only way to book at the conference group rate is through the hotel. This secured room block is open to all sponsors and attendees. We urge you NOT to book hotel rooms through any other format or search engine as we have not contracted with any third party housing company to secure hotel rooms.
- The conference hotel room block at the Marriott Marquis hotel is available only to conference registrants. We ask that all attendees register for the conference prior to making their hotel room reservations.
- National Business Group on Health reserves the right to cancel, without notification, any reservation that does not have a corresponding registration with BHA. Changes & cancels are allowed and can be made via the secure link provided on the reservation acknowledgement.
- The hotel will not accept multiple reservations under the same name.
- A block of standard rooms has been reserved Tuesday, April 9, 2019 – Friday, April 12, 2019 at the following special group rate: $339 Single/Double occupancy *plus any applicable taxes (currently 14.8%).
- The cut-off date for hotel reservations at the conference rate is Friday, March 15, 2019 or when the reserved block of rooms sells out (whichever comes first).
- The hotel’s standard check-in time is 3:00 pm and checkout is at 12:00 pm.
- A credit card is required at the time of the reservation equal to one night’s Room & Tax in order to hold/guarantee each individual reservation.
- All reservations must be cancelled 72 hours before confirmed arrival date in order to avoid paying cancellation fees, equivalent to one nights room and tax.