April 16 – 20, 2018
JW Marriott Washington, DC
1331 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20004
The JW Marriott Washington DC is a luxury Downtown Washington, DC hotel located on Pennsylvania Avenue. Situated near some of the most recognizable landmarks in Washington DC, this hotel provides easy access to renowned monuments, the National Mall, museums, and other cultural venues around the city like the National Theatre, the Convention Center and the National Portrait Gallery. Additionally, this hotel in downtown Washington, DC is conveniently located around the corner from the White House, one block from the Metro and 15 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Please visit the hotel website for additional information.
A block of standard rooms is available at the JW Marriott for conference attendees. Conference room rates are available from Monday, April 16, 2018 – Friday, April 20, 2018 at the special group rate of $345 Single/Double occupancy (plus any applicable taxes).
Please reserve a room online or call 800-393-2503 to book your hotel room. Please identify yourself as part of the National Business Group on Health: Business Health Agenda 2018 Conference. The deadline for hotel reservations at the conference rate is Monday, March 19, 2018 or when the reserved block of rooms sells out.
Reservation Policies established by the National Business Group on Health:
- The Business Group contracted with the JW Marriott Hotel to offer the lowest group rate possible to our conference attendees. The only way to book at the conference group rate is through the hotel. This secured room block is open to all sponsors and attendees. We urge you NOT to book hotel rooms through any other format or search engine as we have not contracted with any third party housing company to secure hotel rooms.
- We encourage all attendees to register for the conference prior to making their hotel room reservations.
- The hotel will not accept multiple reservations under the same name.
- National Business Group on Health reserves the right to cancel, without notification, any reservation that does not have a corresponding registration with BHA. Changes & cancels are allowed and can be made via the secure link provided on the reservation acknowledgement.
- A block of standard rooms has been reserved Monday, April 16, 2018 – Friday, April 20, 2018
- The cut-off date for hotel reservations at the conference rate is Monday, March 19, 2018 or when the reserved block of rooms sells out (whichever comes first).
- The hotel’s standard check-in time is 4:00 pm and checkout is at 12:00 noon.
- A credit card is required at the time of the reservation equal to one night’s Room & Tax in order to hold/guarantee each individual reservation. We ask that all attendees register for the conference prior to making their hotel room reservations.
- Hotel Reservations may be canceled directly with the hotel property until 11:59 pm on the day prior to arrival, local hotel time, without penalty. Otherwise any reservations not cancelled in time will be charged one night room and tax plus applicable taxes.