Employer-Only Communications Pre-Conference
The first day of Business Health Agenda – Wednesday, March 29 – will feature an employer-only pre-conference focused on health communications. The pre-conference is exclusively designed for, and limited to, internal-facing human resources, benefits and well-being communicators. This employer-centric design provides the ideal environment for corporate HR and well-being practitioners to engage in peer-to-peer benchmarking and learning. Communication experts may be present to deliver content to the attendees.
The pre-conference will offer:
- An opening kick-off session that will explore the behavioral science principles behind employee engagement.
- Breakout sessions that take a deep dive into the various communication strategies that leading employers have deployed to promote engagement.
- A closing panel that will reflect on today’s messaging strategies and discuss the evolving communication path to 2020.
- Networking time to test ideas, share tactics and talk about what works and what doesn’t with peers from other large companies.
The Business Health Agenda conference will open for all attendees following the pre-conference at 4:00 pm on March 29. A communication and engagement track will weave throughout the rest of the 3-day conference, giving communicators an opportunity to dive into concurrent sessions and plenaries that will explore:
- Findings from the 2016 NBGH/Aon Hewitt Consumer Health Mindset Survey. Learn how employees approach health challenges like securing behavioral health care; maintaining physical, social, and financial well-being; and navigating a consumer-directed health plan.
- Personalized messaging strategy. Hear from three employers—varying in approach—on how they got started on their personalization journey, employee reception and outcomes of their efforts.
- The potential (and risks) of using predictive modeling in communications. Learn how to tap into the power of data to communicate and engage employees and how to navigate any pitfalls.
- Smart engagement through smart technology. Hear a panel of technology champions describe the potential for smart phones, smart watches and other emerging technologies to disrupt the health experience for employees.
And much more!