- Presentations are now available! Attendees will receive a password via email to access the documents that are available by clicking here.
- Obamacare Architect Ezekiel “Zeke” Emanuel, M.D. will join the opening panel to candidly share his thoughts on “repeal and replace”. In addition to his White House experience, Dr. Emanuel brings his background as a practicing oncologist and bioethics researcher to help frame how health care will change in the next 4 years.
- Pitney Bowes, HCR ManorCare Inc., and Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. to present on Benefits in Your Pocket: Delivering Content to Smart Phones at Pre-Conference
- Employer-only Benefits Communications pre-conference sessions on Day 1 — the best opportunity to network with peers and share strategies
- Inside scoop on how the 2016 election results will impact health care from a prominent political commentator
- Visions for the future of health care and health benefits — a 2020 look from health care innovators, leaders and futurists
- Focused tracks on innovation in health care and pharmacy delivery, public policy and the Affordable Care Act, and employee engagement and communications
- Interactive conference sessions — less formal presentation and more discussion
Focused Content Tracks
Benefit Communicators Pre-Conference Kick-Off speaker added: Victor J. Strecher, Ph.D, Professor and Director for Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Benefit Communicators Pre-Conference speaker added: Melissa Fitzgerald, Manager Integrated Health Plans, Honeywell
Thursday Session 3C speaker added: Paul Martino, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, VillageMD
Headline speaker added: Deborah DiSanzo, General Manager, IBM Watson Health
Headline speaker added: Amy Walter, Contributor, Meet the Press; National Editor, Cook Political Report
Headline speaker added: David S. Wichmann, President, UnitedHealth Group